Our talented team of web site developers and graphics artists will provide you with a professional desktop or mobile web site that will get you noticed and give you world-wide exposure. Our clients receive friendly, personalized service at a reasonable cost. Your success is our success.
Host your site with us and take advantage of our state-of-the-art servers, unlimited storage space, unlimited bandwidth, and our team of Internet experts. We give you the power and reliability you need to focus on building a successful web site.
- E-marketing Strategies & Solutions
- Digital Archiving & Document Management Solutions
- E-commerce Solutions
- Computer Training
E-Business Success: Using Technology to Take Your Business to the Next Level
is a useful resource guide to help the owners and decision makers of small and medium sized businesses utilize technology more effectively to enhance or improve their businesses.
Some of the topics covered are:
- Making a profitable web site that works 24/7
- Search Engine Optimization
- E-Marketing strategies and social networking to promote your business
- Attaining a paperless office
Written by the owner and Senior I. T. Consultant of Sirius Web Solutions, K. L. Graham.
» CLICK HERE for more information or to purchase a copy
Is your web site ready for Mobile?
Mobile users outnumber PC users, 4 to 1. Having a mobile web site makes it EASY for mobile device users to get the content they're looking for!
Try It Free for 30 Days!!!
- Utilize the user friendly site builder interface OR have Sirius Web Solutions build it for you for only $45 (custom header graphic included).
- We supply you with easy copy and paste code that automatically detects mobile users visiting your main site and redirects them to your more user-friendly mobile site.
- Have QR code generated that when scanned will automatically access your mobile site.
John G. Riley Center/Museum
- The mission and purpose of the John G. Riley Center/Museum of African American History & Culture is to discover, archive and illuminate the blended interrelationship of African American, Native American and European history and preserve African American landmarks and legacies throughout the State of Florida as an enduring public resource through tourism and education.
» View Portfolio page
I bought your ebook and I have found it to be a must-have resource. It's making me crystalize my thoughts and put it in writing...I've attended many seminars re: web site advice and you're at the top when it comes to giving solid advice that actually works.
- Gail Parris